Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crawling Machine

Luke was 8 months old on Saturday April 17th, and this is his monthly picture. Such a cutie. These pictures are much better than the 1 or 2 months pictures. I'm starting to wonder if he was ever as beautiful as I thought when he was younger. I have that mother's blindness and think no other boy is as adorable but I've always said newborns aren't so cute... Nah, he was beautiful then too!



Luke started crawling this week. He looks like a toy GI Joe pulling himself along the floor, but he's moving forward so we're excited. We're also watching him more closely. No more being left alone on the bed- I sat right next to him as he tried crawling over the edge. I kept telling him to turn back but he's a boy so...

Will get video soon. Uploading all my video to YouTube since it won't all upload here. Search for MMLVargas as the username.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment