Monday, January 26, 2009

Here's my blog

I am Megan.

I tried really hard not to do this. I didn’t want to write more about life. I already write everything about my husband’s life (his car accident in November 2007, ICU stay, rehab, the loss of use in his left arm due to nerve damage- all brought on by his own fault), and now here I am writing about myself and this other life.

I am pregnant. What?! OMG, I am pregnant?! How did this happen? I charted it and took my basal temperature every morning at 6 am and noted my cervical mucus (yeah, mucus). That’s how it happened. And while I am glad to be able to have a baby, I am not as excited anymore unlike most people who find out that I am expecting. I am put out by it and a little scared out of my mind. I’ve seen pictures…

I had a request from a friend to chronicle this experience because she thinks I’m funny. She’s not a lonely girl, she had plenty friends, but for her to ask this of me… I couldn’t deny her this peak into my pregnancy. I’ll probably complain a lot. You don’t have to read it, I don’t care, but I’m warning that I may complain, cuss, shame my family, and act rude in general. Who wants to read about smooth pregnancies and rainbows and puppy dogs? The dirty stuff is so much more interesting.


Here's Miguel and I at Texas Stadium this weekend. I took him before they tear it down for good. Tear trickle...




-Megan



3 comments:

  1. Look out world! I can't believe you gave in to peer pressure and actually set up a blog. I can't wait to see you share your thoughts with the blogosphere - now they will now why my BFF Mrs. V is just so fascinating.....and bitchy too, but hey - it ain't all roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so wonderful. . .thank you for doing this alllll for lil' ol' meeeee! ;). HA! I have already set the page to my favorites and will check back daily. I promise, cletus will definately thank you for your efforts! hahaha not! I did think about you today, when I heard about that woman who had a liter of kids in Cali?!! 8!!! Shhhhhhhhh****tt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I can now begin to stalk you. I will eventually have a kid so it's good to get an real perspective on everything.

    ReplyDelete