Monday, June 8, 2009

New Picture and the name

As unflattering as it is (my mother, to my displeasure, agreed) here is a picture taken last week. I am 7 months here and really no picture taken of me from the side is flattering, especially with the shadow. I think I need a new pic with better clothes on. Again, I can't wait to have a non-pregnant body. And I'd like to think my baby would like to be outside of a non-pregnant body in a few weeks so as long as we're in agreement...




For anyone who doesn't already know or who forgot how many names he has, we've decided on the name Luke Austin Michael. His sonogram proved without a doubt that he's a boy so that's the name and we're sticking to it... unless his penis falls off or something and he turns out to be a she. Then we're in trouble! No agreement on a girl's name was met.

No comments:

Post a Comment