Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

I was going to wrap my baby up in gauze over his white onesie and make him a mummy for Halloween since we have gauze leftover from Miguel's accident but I decided not to be mean. So instead he wore his Halloween onesie on the 30th and on the 31st he's wearing his Darth Vader onesie that says "I take after my Dad." It's clever because his name is Luke... it's Darth Vader... get it? So for Halloween he is Luke Skywalker, kind of. Here are pictures and video.

Luke, I'm your father... and the force is with you... and blah, blah, blah (I know very little about those movies).


This is Luke in his nicest garb. I think he looks like Bobby Hill trying to dress up, but Miguel finds it cute and amusing...

Videos were taken today and feature a Yankees teether toy with a mirror and song and a rattle with those developmental colors on it.





His cute t-shirt I bought in May and forgot we had until he'd almost outgrown it.

Yes, my son is always laying on the floor. It's his preferred position right now and he can't sit anyway.

-Megan Vader

No comments:

Post a Comment