Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Video

Here is some video of my cute, cute baby. I haven't been writing as much because he requires a lot of my time while I'm still home, and when he's sleeping or entertaining himself with the ceiling, I use that time to eat or pick up or do laundry. So posting isn't a big thing right now. I do go back to work next Tuesday and I'm so sad but I'm looking at it like a challenge because that class is not with it! Anyway, he'll be with my mother-in-law and she's doing well with him the couple of times we've left him with her. I hope I don't miss too much while I'm at work but I've got nights, weekends, holidays, and the summer.

Cue the cuteness at 9 seconds in.

Hopefully I can get some more up soon but he finally cooperated with me. He usually turns off the charm and cuteness once he sees the camera. I'll also get some recent pictures up. He's growing and changing so much it's hard to believe it's been 8 weeks.

-Megan, Proud Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment