Friday, July 17, 2009

Random stuff

So, I've been videotaping my stomach a lot lately. It moves and does weird things so I thought I'd share it. I've been waiting for some real good video but my camera darkens the shot a little for some reason so I've decided to just post the latest that I've taped. Watch the curvature of my belly to see the most movements. And while I am breathing, I kept my movements to a minimum so you could see the maximum pokes and prods from the inside. This is the 9 o'clock exercise hour because every night at about the same time he does this for up to 30 minutes. It feels great on my bladder and isn't the least bit uncomfortable. Hopefully it's viewable.



And here's a lovely little picture that was slipped into our Prepared Childbirth class books. It's quite professional and realistic if you ask me. You can see how other people have added things to the list because the handwriting is different and not as whimsical. I think the most accurate thing about this picture is the the uterus really does take up that much room. I can feel it and I'm pretty sure that's right. And also my thighs are that big. The most inaccurate thing is the look on the woman's face. She's expressing all these "changes & discomforts" and she's smiling? Thankfully I only have half these symptoms.



4 1/2 weeks, people, 4 1/2 weeks. I'll finally be just one person again and this ever-lasting pregnancy will have ended. Everyone keeps telling me it seems like such a long pregnancy. How hard it must be on all of them to have to endure my pregnancy for so long. Wah!

-Megan, so close yet so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment